Getting rid of a rat

Page 6 of 6
"J.Milton.Hayes" wrote | "Owain" wrote | > I forgot that one in the earlier list: ffwcio :-) | http://www.geocities.com/brechdantywod/orange.html
"Cofrestrwyd a chondemiwyd gan Heddlu Dyfed Powys fel cylchgrawn subversive."
Shouldn't that be spelt swbfyrsuf?
Owain

I have enough new skills to learn to keep me going for a very long time. Never thought about Gaelic though ...
Mary

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

How come only the American pilots F^&*( up then ?
Steve
Steve wrote:

Can't take the drugs probably.

Hence the old joke:
"When the Germans fly over the British duck." "When the British fly over the Germans duck." "When the Americans fly over everybody ducks."

in
How come its OK for you to tell old jokes, when you criticise others for doing the same?
Peter Scott

Do you trust the Yanks to be that accurate...

Don't you mean Canadian?

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:20:01 +0000, Mark Evans
They don't need to be with a B52 - if they get the county right then you are quids in (providing you aren't in that county).
PoP
[OT] Rat joke:
A man walks into a pub and says "I'll have a pint of rat please." "A pint of rat?" asks the batman incredulously "Yup. A pint of rat." The barman shrugs. He goes down to the cellar, bashes a rat over the head, brings it up to the kitchen. He drops the dead body into a liquidiser, then pours the frothy pink liquid into a pint glass. "That'll be 2.50 please" he says. The guy takes the glass, and sits down.
After 10 minutes, he's back at the bar. "Another pint of rat - you can use the same glass."
So the barman goes back down to the cellar, finds another rat. Over the head. Into the liquidiser. In the glass. "2.50 please"
In another 10 minutes, the guy's back again. "Just a half this time, mate"
The barman sighs, goes back down to the cellar and gets a third rat. This time, when he gets to the kitchen he takes one of the chef's knives to chop the rat in two, picks one severed half up by the tail and into the liquidiser. "That's be 1.25 then" The bloke pays the money, and takes a sip of the drink. He swears and spits it out over the floor. "I can't bloody drink this!" he excaims. "Why not?" asks the barmen "You've had two already.
The man slams the glass down on the counter, stares icily at the barman and replies...
"This is no good - it's got no head!"
(the funny thing is I was just told this by a fairly radical vegan rat-fancier)

I've never heard that one.
It's good.
Reminds me of the canary one ...
Mary

Rat glue works well, but I think it is banned in the UK.