Get a Payday Advance today with Payday Express!

Payday Advances are undoubtedly the fastest growing source for fast, short term cash in the UK. We are pleased to be able to offer this service to you. Once you are a member of our scheme you can draw down on your credit limit at any time you wish. This is a same-day service.

You simply need to have a regular income, and a cheque book with a debit card.

Please find enclosed our simple application form. Fill it in, then fax, email or post it back to us with the relevant information ... the approval process takes less than 2 hours.

I hope we will be able to assist you.

Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our customer service team on free phone 0800 652 4661

Regards,

Payday Express

Refer a friend to this link:

PayExpress