German man has 13 steel rings cut off his todger - with obligatory angle grinder pic

This seems to be becoming rather too frequent.

"A Munich man has set what may prove an unassailable record for the number of steel rings lodged on a penis after presenting himself at a local hospital with no less than 13 engorgement aids encircling his swollen member"

Lovely pic of an angle grinder accompanies the article.

Rubber rings, chaps - you know it makes sense.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Sit him in cold water for ten minutes and they would not have all that trouble. No not tried it but the effect is the desired on on that part of the anatomy. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The Germans always opt for the most painful form of remedy - everyone knows that, surely. But angle grinders? FFS, haven't they heard of multi-tools? Be a hell of a lot safer!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Cold probably wouldn?t work very well if at all: once the blood is in there, the rings stop it getting out.

The german word in the article can be translated as ?angle grinder?, but also as ?power cutter?, so we don?t actually know what they used.

Reply to
Jon Fairbairn

I looked at a German report: they used an ice bag, a Dremel-like thing with a flexible shaft, a Fein multimaster, and an assortment of pliers and cutters. And they have a picture of the lady that did the cutting:

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

I can't imagine that having an attractive young lady playing around with his todger would do anything to...er...deflate the situation!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

In message , Chris Hogg writes

ISTR aged 13 or so, being lined up in the gym, shorts off to have our testicles felt. Drop failure issues?

There was a lady dragon standing by with a metal spoon to whack anything that got frisky!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

En el artículo , Chris Hogg escribió:

Or several hunky firemen in uniform, if he should be that way inclined.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Anal dilation was not the desired effect...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I never thought it would be.

Reply to
ARW

Indeed.

Which does then raise the question as to how he managed to get nos

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 on, in the first place.

Or put the other way, why whatever it is that allowed him to successively fit nos 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 no longer seems to be working in reverse.

michael adams

michael adams

I particularly like the advert at the bottom "Penis rings from Amazon". I can't imagine they got many clicks on *that* one!

Reply to
Martin Bonner