geoff - Randall3060

Hi geoff,

Did you get a chance to have a look and see if you had one of these spare?

Cheers, Matt

Reply to
Matthew Ames

In message , Matthew Ames writes

I did, and, sorry, but no I can't find one

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes

Someone else phoned me at work asking for one today, wasn't you, was it ?

Reply to
geoff

Nope... not me.... don't have your number!!

Reply to
Matthew Ames

Thanks for having a look..... will continue with my current bodge until the warmer months where I can actually work out what is going one and sort it out properly.

Cheers, Matt

Reply to
Matthew Ames

In message , Matthew Ames writes

I don't want to rub salt in, but I skipped about 50 of them in the summer

Reply to
geoff

Reply to
Matthew Ames

Wasn't this the name of the private detective in a sixties detective series?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

That was Jeff Randall.

Sixties, and a noughties remake.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Maxie, that is amazing! Do you think Leon should have won the X-Factor?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Who is Maxie, but much more to the point, who the f*ck are you?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Absolutely no hopkirks were injured, I can assure you

Reply to
geoff

dIMM / drivel / ... / adam is ukdiy's resident troll and inhabits a world where the laws of physics are different to those on earth

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, who did you vote for? That Welsh fella had some cool hair didn't he?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Not to mention the laws of economics....

Reply to
Andy Hall

"There's enough material here for an entire conference"

Reply to
Andy Hall

Which in Little Middle England, means being mean.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

There was, he had some hair!!!!!

Reply to