genuine pic

He isn't VAT reg so he just passes on the VAT on the parts.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I can tell you for certain that they would.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Or going up the spiral ramp in a multi-story car park.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

What do you suppose the aerials are pointing at? they are both horizontally polarised so they aren't pointing at repeaters are they?

Reply to
dennis

?????? ???????

?? ?? ????????????, ??? ???

Doubt it, because that's modern Greek ;-P

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

?????? ???????

?? ?? ????????????, ??? ???

Google Translate hasn't got an Ancient Greek option. :-)

But if you'd like to let us know what he'd really have said... :-)

Reply to
polygonum

They'll be on two main stations, but the angle between them and the ch groups don't add up to it being in S Yorks. The FM on the same Tx as the Gp is odd for this area as well. It's a picture they've 'borrowed' I expect.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

"Oy! Leave my circles alone!"

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Just as a point of interest (or not) I walked past the same van today as it made its way along a dual carridgeway. There was no difference in the way the ladder was stowed so it's obviously how they do it all the time. Quite glad I didn't get them to quote to fix my aerial...

Cheers

Mark

Reply to
Ferretygubbins

Somebody do the local populance a favour and report him to the rozzers.

Reply to
Phil Cook

The stupid thing is that if he moved it forwards, it could probably be made (almost) legal at both ends, as well as balancing more easily.

Reply to
John Williamson