"Genuine" lithium ion batteries?

or a hair cut. They don't do those on line yet

Reply to
charles

well in fact they do. There are itinerant hair dressers who will trim you at home...available on the end of an email or mobile phone.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

says sorry don't know about them

as we (were anyway) talking about cycle lamp batteries, not powerpacks for drills

Reply to
Kerr Mudd-John

I wouldn't expect to find 18650s at Argos, no. However, whatever you were talking about, I was answering the question "Which High St shop would sell Li-ion batteries", and of the many High St shops that sell Li-ion batteries, Argos is one.

If you want to move the goalposts over to "Which High St shop would sell Li-ion 18650 cells", then the closest to me would be Maplin, in the next town north from my own. It seems I have to order online, but I can them collect them from the High St in three days time.

regards, Ian Smith

Reply to
Ian Smith

Buying a drill battery would be the cheapest way to get 18650s, but you would not know the make.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

7Dayshop is a genuine company. I've been using them for a few years, although their own-brand rechargeables, are no more than medium quality.

Putting 18650 into their search gives :-

Bertie Doe

That answers my question - the ones they call genuine Samsung look very plain, I would have thought Samsung would want them to look better than that to avoid copies:

Mr Macaw