Generator size?

But will the generator? Reliable ones don't come cheap and are big and heavy.

I can see the attraction of that.

I dunno about that market. Still, to me, using a petrol motor to drive a generator to drive an electric motor which drives a compressor seems not the way to go about things.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I agree it's not so efficient and with more things to go wrong. I use a similar setup for welding where a standard MIG welder with a 13 Amp plug and generator combination was cheaper and more versatile.

Reply to
Fred

Yes, but an arc welder works only by electricity. A blower doesn't. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The location I have in mind has no electric supply. I reckon the petrol blower is the answer, and just use one bouncy castle. This one looks in reasonabel condition and the guy will sell for £250.

better get a move on.......... Only 26.3 Kgs also

West Stand Bowler

I'm thinking that the OP already has electric blowers and just needs something to power them when the local supply isn't good enough or exist (when promised...).

Well if it dies on location you can nip down to the nearest tool hire shop and hire to get you out of the shit. I doubt many hire shops carry bouncy castle blowers...

It does seem kack handed but think of the other uses, lights when it's getting dark by the time it comes to pack up. (Small

Reply to
Dave Liquorice