Geberit AquaClean 8000plus Care Wash & Dry toilet.

Hi all, I have just had an Geberit AquaClean 8000plus Care installed in my flat.

It is floor mounted, the problem is that the old toilet pan was very large and removing it has left a area of bare concrete showing, around the new base to floor join.

I have been advised by friends to just put a Bathroom mat set down, the thing it the base of the Wash & Dry toilet, is more square and slightly larger than a normal WC and mat sets do not fit snugly, and to be honest I would prefer not to have a cloth mat around the WC.

I want to get new floor covering fitted, can I remove the bottom skirt of the Geberit AquaClean to enable the floor covering installer to fit the new floor covering well within the skirt, and if necessary trim the bottom skirt to re fit it.

I feel that would look much better and more able to keep clean. Mick.

Reply to
Mick IOW

Sections 25-28 of the installation manual

show that it comes with three different skirts, and the one that is fitted depends on the seat height you have it installed for, but that there is some up/down adjustment of the skirt.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thanks for that, I wonder why the installer did not leave the unused ones, could have been helpful if I mess up trying to trim the one on there, I expect they have been dumped but I will contact them. Mick.

Reply to
Mick IOW

Reply to
Steve Jones

Hi Steve, Thank you for your help, I now have the skirt off and am waiting for the installers to send someone to see if they can patch or renew the floor covering. Mick.

Reply to
Mick IOW