Gates ...

Need some gates for the side of my house, thinking of the iron/steal variety rather than wood. Obviously I want them to look good and stay rust free for as long as possible so what should I be looking for in terms of material/coating?

Also anybody know a good gate manufacture/supplier that includes fitting in the Leeds area?

Thanks

John

Reply to
John Smith

Yes my brother, he actually lives in Selby but is always working for people in and around Leeds, York, etc. If you want I can get him to call (or E Mail) you and arrange a survey. He has tons (no pun intended) of gate designs he can do for you, and a portfolio of his work you can look at before deciding.

HTH

John

john(at)ledgerj(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
John

Try

I have got some wooden gates from them and they are of superb quality they fo wrought iron a well..

They do delivery for a good price and in my experience it was very well packaged with no delivery problems.

Highly recomended!

Reply to
aj

Hi John, would be interested if you found anywhere in Leeds or going for something from cannock gates?

Thanks

Reply to
Bob H

Yes my brother, he actually lives in Selby but is always working for people in and around Leeds, York, etc. If you want I can get him to call (or E Mail) you and arrange a survey. He has tons (no pun intended) of gate designs he can do for you, and a portfolio of his work you can look at before deciding.

HTH

John

john(at)ledgerj(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
John

Thanks, but it was the other John I was asking here. Yep, I know confusing it is.

Reply to
Bob H