Gas pipe in wall.

Hi I'm fitting some new kitchen cupboards and there is a gas pip nearby. Its buried in the wall

Generally do Gas Pipes run from the floor up, and in straight lines not diagonally between two points.

Thanks Darren

Reply to
Darren Forward

Even if they generally do, why risk damaging it based on the assumption that yours actually does? Use a stud/cable/pipe detector ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:32:44 -0000, "Darren Forward" strung together this:

Yes, and no. I'v seen pipes running along walls up, down, with tees in the middle, sets, bends and every other combination.

Reply to
Lurch