gas meter key lost

The yellow key for the gas meter cupboard has been mislaid. Not by me of course, but where do you get another? (ideally for free)

Reply to
mogga

JoeJoe

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:51:33 +0000 someone who may be mogga wrote this:-

Free? No idea. Try your supplier.

Paid for? I presume the likes of BES and Screwfix sell them. Perhaps you can get one in a large orange tin shed too.

Reply to
David Hansen

Its OAP day tomorrow at the orange shed (I think)so I'll ask the inlaws if I get nowhere with our supplier. :) Ta.

Reply to
mogga

Larger branches of Tesco (Extra?) sell a "utility key" which has four tools on it including the gas meter cupboard key.

Reply to
Bruce

That's the one at B&Q we got.

And within 3 days of getting it I have located the original one. In the cupboard I emptied out and looked for it. Hmm. Ah well the 4 in one thing has a rad key on it which we also needed. :)

Reply to
mogga