Gas Grill Problem

HI i have a cheap Glen (belling) freestanding gas cooker with a single oven/grill. The grill will light ok but only stays on for about one minute then goes out. After this has happened the grill will light again but goes out as soon as hand pressure is taken off the knob. Is this something easy I could fix myself or do I need a gas fitter - the oven only cost 150 quid so don't want to spend much on it

Thanks Matt

Reply to
Matt

Sounds like a classic duff thermocouple. These thermocouples are in principle the same as for an old boiler but are physically different.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

here:

Matt