Christian McArdle wrote:

I thought LPG in cellars was completely off limits? I agree see if there is a room sealed version.
A conventional flue for this application, its correct sizing, height and termination is a substantial subject and you are strongly recommended (for once) to get pro help from the outset.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

As I said before the plan is to vent out to the outside through the front wall of the house. I believe there is a choice here - balanced flue, or fan flue. The former is sealed, so the oxygen supply comes from outside, the latter drawing its air supply from the room and extracting the fumes.
Does anyone have any experience/advise about these alternatives. Also please refer to my original question about the location of outlets e.g. proximity to opening windows, free space requirements around the outlet, height above the ground etc

Yes, I have Natural Gas

Yes - commonly known as 'balanced flue'

The term "balanced flue" is commonly understood to describe a room sealed appliance WITHOUT fan assistance.
Christian.