Gas & Elecrtic Meters

Hi

My son is thinking of buying a flat that has card meters for both Gas and Electric. He would like to change them back to payment ones. He is not sure of the supplier. Do you know if there is a charge for this.

Thanks in advance. Rob

Reply to
Rob

Not from the suppliers I've dealt with (2).

Reply to
Chris Bacon

In message , Rob writes

I've had several changed at no cost.

Reply to
Richard Faulkner

The number to ring to find your gas supplier is 0845 6050 570. They may also be able to assist with the electric if its from the same supplier or they may have another contact tel for that.

Some suppliers ask for a security deposit for card to credit meter. If they ask for this then say you are switching suppliers and see if that changes their minds!.

tarquinlinbin

Thanks for the info.

Rob

Reply to