Gas cylinder connectors - where to buy, etc.

I want to run two regulators from a single (13kg) gas cylinder, it's in France so the gas cylinder is 'male' and I think the connectors are called (in France) 20/150.

Can anyone recommend a supplier where I can get a T-piece so that I can connect two regulators to a single gas cylinder? I've had enough messing around with connectors of the wrong sex (from Belgium) and I just want a simple collection of bits that fit!

Reply to
tinnews

i have used

in the past, they seem to have a lot of this sort of stuff..

Do you want to connect two appliances at different pressures, or are both regulators going to be the same pressure output? If they are the same, you could just split the output of one regulator, making sure it is rated for the appropriate flow.

Reply to
Toby