Gas consumption calculations

How would i go about calculating how much it would cost to heat an average showers' worth of water using a typical calor gas sized bottle. I will be using a 15kw gas water heater and a 3 bar pump.

cheers

Steve

Reply to
R.P.McMurphy

R.P.McMurphy explained :

A long time ago, when I last compared bottled gas to electricity they cost about the same. I can't be certain, but I think I compared the

10Kg sized Calor bottle - the larger the bottle, the cheaper the contents.
Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Stand gas bottle on bathroom scales. Record weight. Have average shower (or 6) record weight. Calculate weight of gas used per shower, weight of gas in bottle, showers per bottle, cost per shower, etc..

Reply to
Aidan