Gas Combi-Advice please

Maxie, you are intensely jealous of my superb tango dancing, tat is clear.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Believe me, I'm not

But yes, your tat is clear

Reply to
geoff

Laying on his arm until it goes to sleep and then pretending it's somebody else.......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Now no porkie telling.

It is Maxie. It is.

Reply to
IMM

LOL, such fun. Boiled Beef and Carrots, Boiled Beef and Carrots.....

Reply to
IMM

Also,

e) He has been doing professional gas fitting in a different jurisdiction.

f) He was doing professional gas fitting before the requirement to belong to CORGI existed and ceased to do professional gas fitting when (or before) the requirement was brought in.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

warmer.

Reply to
IMM

Are you suggesting there are grandfather rights?

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

No I'm not. In the UK, the position is quite clear, unless as Christian has suggested, you used to gas fit before CORGI membership was a requirement.

Have you read the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, section 3?

It is completely clear that for professional gas fitting you have to be a member of a "class of persons defined by the HSE". The only game in town for that is CORGI.

If you believe differently, please present your verifiable evidence.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Fair point, although in terms of a different jurisdiction, different standards may apply.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

The law doesn't support that notion.

3.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

If not why not. Are you a tree hugger? Are you a bender? Do you wear sandles or flip flops? Does IMM mean:International Man of Mirth?

ATB Kris

Reply to
Kris

I know your sort. Can't dance and never get the girls. Acne too.

Reply to
IMM