Gas Boiler Problem

Hi,

I'm having an odd problem with my boiler: we had a powercut thi morning when the central heating and water heating settings were bot engaged, and since the power's been reconnected, neither setting works I have a Potterton EP2001 programmer, and I've tried resetting it usin the switches on the back but to no avail. The battery works fine sinc the display still worked with the power off. The pilot light is on, bu when I press the 'central heating on' button the programmer clicks o and I hear what I think is a rush of gas into the system, but the pilo light is not igniting it. Any help would be brilliant! Thanks in advance, Luke

-- lsargent

Reply to
lsargent