Gas bill always worng?

My BT bill beef is that they lump all my calls costing under 50p together, but don't itemise them, so I don't have a record of whom I called. But it's better than the old days, when you just got one aggregate bill, with no idea of who or when and for how long you called.

Reply to
Davey

Have you looked at the data available on-line?

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Yep, that's how I get my bill. And it shows what I described.

And online can't tell me what 'Features' I have activated, I have to talk to someone to check that. Stupid.

Reply to
Davey

For the current bill, I see a button "View calls" which appears to show everything, even zero cost items.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

For the current, unbilled calls, yes, but what happens is: I get my bill, which includes the lumped-together calls, and I can't identify who I called, because that view has been closed on the website when the bill was generated. It's as though they scrunched the sheet of electronic paper with the info on it into a ball and threw it in the waste bin once they had taken taken the information off it. If they have changed it since I last tried it, great, but that is what happened when I last attempted it sometime before Christmas.

Reply to
Davey

Right now I can use the button to see calls on the most recent actual bill.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

How to keep a secret:

  1. Don't tell anyone.
  2. Don't post the secret on you favorite internet newsgroup.

Have a nice day.

Reply to
McGyver

The supply pressure is only just above atmospheric, and flow velocities are small (compared to the speed of sound); compressibility effects are negligible.

Reply to
Newshound

Yeah right, the 30+ gas providers wil be scanning usenet every so often to find people who are getting cheap gas due to their own incompetence in not checking their meters.

In reality, I am £350 in credit with them, so I reckon I'm the one being ripped off.

Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Thanks, I'll check my last bill online. That would be an improvement, but why can't it be on the bill in the first place?

Reply to
Davey