Gas bayonet fitting

emu falls off roof

Reply to
geoff

Following a windy storm some time ago where I must have seen half a dozen smashed on the pavement, I've started noticing them on my way to work, ... there are enough

"not our problem" says the LA, "it's the property owners' responsibilities

Reply to
geoff

Onto MP?

Reply to
Alang

shock horror - rooves to be outlawed

Reply to
geoff

Chance would be a fine thing... (on my MP anyway).

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Just checked the connection to my tumble drier. Bayonet outlet (1/2"bsp from !/2"BSP to soldered (not sure if solder ring or end feed) onto 15mm Cu. Not a compression in sight, apart from an old 22mm tee about 4m nearer the meter.

Reply to
<me9

Tiles or slates maybe. Would be no dafter than any of the other stuff they've done

Reply to
Alang

The one that made me smile was that one of the worst offenders in Fleet was Travis Perkins building itself, with many slipped and missing slates! You would think they know a man or two...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

There was a similar one not too far from here - a firm selling industrial fasteners had numerous letters fallen off their sign on the front of the building...

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Often seems to be the same with the toilets in the sheds. leaking waste pipes, non functioning taps and broken flushes often for days .All within a few yards of shelves full of components.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Maxie, I think the HSE man can insist that tiles are fixed. All he needs do is walk down the High St, note, and contact the owners. If they do not respond, the Council can step in, do the work and charge. If they do not pay then court proceedings to get the money.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

But that would be the exception to the rule.

Reply to
Ed Sirett