Gas and Electricity suppliers?

I know this is a little off topic but our current supplier (Swalec) are crap. Any good ideas on suppliers, preferably cheap? All the online sites ie. u-switch and ukpower etc. vary on who's the best!! Help appreciated.

neilm7ukatyahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Neil

Bob Eager

Amerada was my choice a year ago from BG. quite happy with them fil

Reply to
philosopher

In article , Neil writes

There all pretty crap in one way or another. Still you can usually get the price down by threatening to move. We were with npower and left for Atlantic so npower immediately gave us a tariff that was standing charge free...

Reply to
tony sayer

Telecom Plus "Guarantee" the cheapest duel fuel gas and electricity, only if you take up their cheap land line telephone deal which is also very cheap. I am with them. The bottom line with all three is very cheap indeed.

don't come up on the comparison sites as they are not there. With many of those sites the companies have to pay to be there and pay the site commission on sales via the site too. Telecom Plus refuse to do this. I read they are going to the advertising standards or fair trading people about the sites as they say they show the cheapest deals and Telecom Plus never come up, and Telecom Plus have the cheapest "guaranteed".

Reply to
IMM

No.

Reply to