gardening

hi I used to have a lawn edging tool, electric powered, for cutting between the concrete path and the lawn, getting old I decided to get another, put can't seem to locate one, any body know of a supplier , needs to be 240 volt TIA Ken

Reply to
Ken

Where have you looked so far?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

In article , Ken writes

Try a post in uk.rec.gardening too

Reply to
fred

Ken scribbled...

See above..

Find a boy (or girl) scout and see if they want to earn a gardening badge.

Reply to
Jabba

Tried that. The 240 volts doesn't do 'em much good.

Reply to
Richard

Was this like the one you could fit on the side of a qualcast Concorde mower? They were useless!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Black and Decker did a lawn edger in the 1960s. Worked quite well but was a bit underpowered.

Reply to
Capitol