Gardeners...

(strictly speaking, this is not "DIY", since I want someone else to do it, but I figured it's a pretty good place to ask)
Does anyone know of a gardener in the E12 area of London who might be able to do a spot of garden clearance for me?
I tried yellow pages, but the only one listed is closing down....
I'd appreciate it if anyone who can/knows someone who can would contact me by e-mail, rather than clutter the group with gardener adverts. Also, I'm not here to read responses very often...
Ta.
--
"EDS herding cats? EDS couldn't herd a tortoise in a barrel
without fucking it up!" - Anon

You might like to expand your horizons to search for a handyman or similar. Garden clearance isn't specifically a job for a gardener, there's not really a great deal of skill needed for clearing a plot of shrubs and so on.
It's different when it comes to replanting - a gardener will need to be knowledgeable about the soil and what goes in it.
PoP