Garden Wall - Decorative Concrete Blocks

I have a garden wall (about 20' long by 3' tall which needs replaced. There is about a 1' difference in ground level between one side of the wall and the other so it needs to be reasonably strong.
I was hoping to use some form of decorative concrete block but cannot find any online examples (pictures) of possible finishes. (For ideas of what to look for locally).
Does anone know of any company websites advertising such products.
Thanks David

white blocks a la 1970's through to pretend yorkstone and everything in between. HTH, Richard.
I have a garden wall (about 20' long by 3' tall which needs replaced. There is about a 1' difference in ground level between one side of the wall and the other so it needs to be reasonably strong.
I was hoping to use some form of decorative concrete block but cannot find any online examples (pictures) of possible finishes. (For ideas of what to look for locally).
Does anone know of any company websites advertising such products.
Thanks David

just as easily as find the right one. Why not try out some stencils?

This is something I mused about once. If you have nothing better to do than make your own...
you need a wood frame lined with polythene. Get the frame accurately square, it makes building later much easier.
Fills:
a layer of spaced broken red bricks, fill with white concrete (white cement not grey). This gives a semi-block-semi-brick appearance.
A layer of coloured chippings can also be used to give the finish you want, stone comes in many colours. Even brick dust can be used as a face finish: place a thin layer in mould and pour in concrete.
Dont use cement dyes as they run and fade.
What you can do this way is endless, but it sure takes time, thats the rub. Another approach is to put up shuttering and cast long concrete strips in situ with whatever facing you want in place.
etc etc etc etc etc etc
Regards, NT