garden tool batteries

Didnt use batteries fr two years(medical reason) for strimmer and hedge trimmer. No they wont take a charge. Any solutions?

Reply to
Jaime Dixon

New ones needed. May be cheaper to buy the complete thing.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

trimmer. No they wont take a charge. Any solutions? no.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Deja Vu

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

trimmer. No they wont take a charge. Any solutions?

No simple ones. Cheaper to buy new (or, as mentioned, it might be cheaper to buy a complete tool) but from a pattern supplier, like this one...

Grimly Curmudgeon

trimmer. No they wont take a charge. Any solutions?

Useful looking link, do we have positive feedback for them?

Reply to
newshound

Buy appliances with engines. Much more fun. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I've dealt with them for Makita batteries (or copies of) and had no problems so far. Two of them are now 3 years old and still working fine, the third one is 2 years and ok.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon