Garden furniture parts

But the Search facility didn't take me there, which is the point. I don't have a catalogue to thumb through, if I had, I would surely have found them. Most fixings I need can be supplied by my local independent place, but not these, and my nearest Screwfix is 16 miles away, and I have never been to it.

Reply to
Davey

Just looked at a fixed bench out in the garden, and it has the same fixings. They needed tightening up, as is often the case.

Reply to
Davey