garage dpm

Hello,

If I stand outside and look at the house, I can see the dpm a couple of bricks up. If I look at the garage, on one side I cannot see any dpm and on the other I can see it at ground level!

When it rains heavily, puddles form on the paving. I guess the paving was not sloped and that it was laid too high (i.e. it should have been below the garage dpm). All of which means the garage gets a couple of puddles inside it.

What is the best way to stop this happening? I have seen these rubberised/bitumised paints. Would a coat to the bottom couple of rows of bricks help keep the water out?

Thanks, Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen