Garage door springs

Anyone know where to buy (Cheap!) replacement springs for a Haskins up-and-over garage door?

sPoNiX

Reply to
S P O N I X

S P O N I X wrote on Wednesday (07/01/2004) :

I managed to get hold of a replacement spring for my door (no idea of the make), from a local garage manufacturer.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I have repaired mine several times. They are not as long as they used to be :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Me too, for my Cardale door. I just looked in Yellow Pages for local garage door repair outfit and they were happy to sell me just the bits.

Reply to
BillR