Garage door springs

Anyone know where to buy (Cheap!) replacement springs for a Haskins up-and-over garage door?
sPoNiX
S P O N I X wrote on Wednesday (07/01/2004) :

I managed to get hold of a replacement spring for my door (no idea of the make), from a local garage manufacturer.
--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (Lap)
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Me too, for my Cardale door. I just looked in Yellow Pages for local garage door repair outfit and they were happy to sell me just the bits.
S P O N I X wrote:

I have repaired mine several times. They are not as long as they used to be :-)