GAM torrent (Ed?)

My copy of the GAM torrent (thanks Ed) has been happily sitting in Azureus for ages seeding as necessary. However my PC decided for no apparent reason to switch itself off some time last night[1] and since I restarted it the torrent is now showing only 99.4% complete. The odd thing is that the files it thinks are incomplete seem actually to be complete (at least a few pdfs I checked). I've had Azureus force-check the torrent a couple of times. I'm wondering if someone (Ed?) has somehow managed to update the 'master copy' (tracker file?) in some way that makes some part sof my copy seem out of date.

[1] or possibly my nipper managed to shut down the system when he logged out after getting up early & playing games on it before school. Though he should have had to have the root passwd to do that.
Reply to
John Stumbles

GAM?

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

Hi

I've restarted the seed for the torrent for 1.05 GB of Gas Appliance Manuals.

Search for GAM on the pirate bay it's in the E-books section.

Right now there seems to be 3 seeds and 4 leeches in the swarm but for some reason the peers are not staying connected.

Reply to
Ed Sirett