Galvanising

I'm getting some galvanising done in the next month. There is a minimum order charge that will do up to 50Kg in a batch. Items need to be cleaned of all paint first. My batch will be around 20kgs tops so I will have 30kgs or so spare capacity. Anyone in travelling distance of Southampton want to club together to make up the weight??

Drop me an email bobdotminchinatntlworlddotcom

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin