Gainsborough 2000x shower fault

Hi,

I have a Gainsborough 200x shower that has decided to mess me about.

To get hot water out of it I have to turn the dial all the way to hot but the flow of water is very poor, if I leave the setting at a good flow rate the shower is cold.

Any idea's ? Or should I just fork out =A345 for a new shower

Many thanks

Reply to
wellerjam

It would help if you said what sort of shower it is. If it's electric, sounds like it's multi-element and one has failed.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I have one of those - it is an electric shower, and does have two elements.

Reply to
S Viemeister