Fused 2-way dimmer switch ?

Hi
Anyone know where I can get a dimmer switch with a fuse? About 20yrs ago, I had a couple (MK, I think), but can't seem to fine them these days. Application is a dimmer feeding 3off transformers feeding halogen lights. Present protection is the 5A cct MCB and I'd like to put a 3A fuse in the cct but not in the ceiling void where it's be inaccessible and I don't want another visible fused plate!
Thanks JB

Probably not much point. Triac burns out faster than a fuse. For an expensive X10 DIN rail dimmer, I have mounted a 3A type B MCB next to it just covering that dimmer. They seem to operate faster than fuses.
--
Andrew Gabriel

Andrew Gabriel wrote:

I have simply now got triacs that survive an arcing bulb, and trip the main 6A MCB instead.
Good enough.