Furnace Filter

I need to replace an air filter in a hot air central heating system. Its an old make that is now defunct (mcclary). The filter is 25"x16"x1" and this seens to be a standard size (in the US) after a quick google.
But where in the UK ? Should I just call a heating supplier?
Oh, and I don't think we call them 'furnace' filters in the UK.
Hmmmm.
Tim

Try Johnson & Starley. they bought up all the small forced air makers. http://www.johnsonandstarley.co.uk