Funny Screws

Hi All

I'm after those screws you get with cupboard knobs, they have grooves every

10mm or so which enables you to snap them off to length according to the door thickness.

Anyone know what they are really called & where to get them?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Screwfix sell them, they are called snap off screws. m4 size only 20927 page 19 1.75 for 50.

if you only want a few I could post you some

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Thanks! You are a gent. I searched the Screwfix site & couldn't find them. Thanks for the offer, but I want to put in a stock, it's something I come across fairly often.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I find the screwfix site is pants, yet the catalogue is very good. Oddly enough just earlier yesterday I had used one of those screws in my own bedroom as my wife had managed to tear one of the handles off again.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful