Funny

Well I thought s.

eastender

This page is not available.

Reply to
F Murtz

Hilarious!

Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in. Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Centre

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

sorry it's gone but it was a mash-up of this guy's videos - I'm sure he's been posted before. Made me laugh anyway.

eastender