Fully Electric Car available soon

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking shit wrote in message news:1esleukjrhxmq$.uhhn0wm14b1y$. snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net...

This one is clearly barking mad. Sad very sad indeed.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Nice to see you're snipping your own lies now. Long may it continue.

Good night at the pub, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sad, mad, who cares? Can't you conduct your playground squabbles somewhere else?

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Did you? How nice for you.

Care to speculate how many names I've used on newsgroups and ISPs? The answer to the first is one, and the second two, after the first one ceased trading.

Dribble on the other hand has changed names more than most. Including it would seem to the sockpuppet 'timegoesby' ...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Oh my, you are funny.

Reply to
Paul Herber

It didn't take long for him respond did it? Look Dave, just ignore Dr Drivel, you clearly have an obsession with him. You are making yourself out to be a total pest on the group. You don't do yourself any favours. Just ignore him and the others you occasionally hang onto to just give sneering childish comments. Get your act together mate. Just get it together. Use the killfile, it will help you.

This is the last time I will respond you, as you constantly want confrontation, that is your style. You thrive on it. If you haven't got the message by now then get help.

Reply to
timegoesby

I am far from funny. I renovate houses and flats for living. Believe me he is one person whose opinions I greatly value. He has pulled me out the mire a few times looking at the problem from some original angles. Use him.

I see you are into computers, not heating and water. ;) The funniest people I meet tend to be into computers. ;)

Reply to
timegoesby

He also posted this:

"When I started using plastic pipes I used a hacksaw and trimmed of the pipe edge. As long as the cut is square all is fine as the pipe indert isolates the pipe from the O ring as it is being pushed on the pipe. For a few joints, using a hacksaw and some care, and all is fine. "

Which should leave no doubt as to the identity of "timegoesby".

Reply to
Steve Firth

No, never, you're a lying f****it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Sad.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Witless.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Mad.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Mad.

Reply to
Steve Firth

How odd that IMM, Dr Evil, Dr Drivel, snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com and many others have all shared IP addresses from Energis.

Drivel, give it up, you're a clueless f****it who can't even run a sock puppet without making a laughing stock of himself.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It's quite interesting in an anorak sort of way to look at some posting statistics to uk.d-i-y over any period of time. For example, the last 14 days. (which my newsreader is set to keep all posts for).

Dribble made:-

280 posts. 103 - being generous - with something to say on the thread or drift. 177 of the 'snip rubbish' etc type with nothing whatsoever about the thread.

So a signal to noise ratio of 35%

'timegoesby' 9 posts

5 with something to do with the thread. 4 complaining about others wasting space.

So 55% signal to noise ratio.

So it would be an improvment if dribble became timegoesby permanently.

However he might find it difficult to pat himself on the back...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Wow! This prove Richard Cranium here is beyond redemption. A sad case indeed.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This is very good post. Richard Cranium is beyond redemption, a pure plantpot. He and the Shitkicker are the same person.

I agree there is enough evidence to hang Richard Cranium, he is way out in breeching ISP code. His institution may have to take the computer away from him.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Why are you talking to yourself?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Same old shitkicker - just another day.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

But why do you pretend that "timegoesby" is not you?

Are so monumentally stupid that you can't understand what an IP address is?

Reply to
Steve Firth