Fugen thingys back at Lidl

I bought a set last time & they are OK.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Bastard! You said they were the dog's bollocks and I bought a set which cost me about

14 quid.
Reply to
Mr Pounder

The plunge saw looks pretty useful too

Reply to
newshound

Lidl only have them every 6 months :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

On Ebay all the time

Reply to
Eric

I trusted you!!!!!! Done again. Shit!

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Then you should not have bought then at a Korean restaurant:-)

Reply to
ARW

But they are the puppys parts, the mutts nuts...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Still, they were worth the price. I actually got a straight line round the bath! Round the taps was the usual struggle even with the tap tops off.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Go down the vet's and get a set of dog's bollocks for free. They'd be as much use.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Well, I bought a set and I quite like them.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I've been using my fingertips for years and never needed to go and buy any fancy tool for that. Of course, there's a certain finesse to finger-work as any housewife will tell you but perhaps some just don't have it and need a piece of hardware to step in.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I been using a brace & bit & a rawltool for years and never needed to go and buy any of those fancy cordless or SDS drills.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

so, how do you drill a 2" diameter hole in an 18" Cotswold Stone wall?

Reply to
charles

I did find myself using a Rawldrill a few months back. I was 3 hours from home, and had brought a cordless drill and my box of misc bits. When I got to a hard bit in the wall a few whacks on the rawldrill that was in the bottom of the box sorted it. They have the advantage of being small enough that you can always carry them.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

He gets a man in. 8-)

Reply to
dennis

Someone around here once worked out the comparison between hitting a rawltool with a club hammer & an SDS drill. Same principle. The rawltool won :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman