FS: Walnut skirting board

Hi

Thought I'd offer here before posting it on ebay. I have 15 metres of walnut skirting. I bought it from Screwfix, see link below. Originally we planned on using it in the bedroom as well as the ensuite but have since changed our mind.

20 metres on SF website costs £80 (£4 per metre). I am selling 15m for £45 ono, collection only. I am in Leeds, not far from junction 27 of the M62.

Anyone interested.?

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=walnut+skirting

Reply to
Slider