FS: Table saw looking for a good home

I have a spare portable table saw that I would like to reclaim the workshop space for. Before I try fleabaying it, thought I would see if there are any takers here. Not looking for any great amount for it either...

Its a nutool HS2500 - pretty similar to the one that this chap was flogging:

Mine does not have the stand, but works fine sat on a workmate etc. I also replaced the tightening knob on the fence with a better Tee handled nut spinner, which allows a more positive locking.

Pros:

10" blade can do up to 75mm depth of cut. Its direct drive 1500W universal motor. The TCT multipurpose blade in it has not had much use. Runout on the arbour is surprisingly low, and you can get a decent quality cut. The pressed steel extension wings can also extend out to make for a wider table platform.

Cons:

The poorest feature is the fence - you need to set it with a square since it does not really lock itself square automatically. Its a univeral motor, so noisy (i.e. like a hand held circular saw rather than the quiet whirr of a belt driven induction motor saw)

Comes with riving knife and blade guard, mitre fence.

It would be a bit of a pain to post, so collection from the Rochford (SE Essex) area would be ideal.

Reply to
John Rumm