FS: ELU planer thicknesser with router attachment

Failing health means my DIY days are pretty much over.

As the title says, I have a single phase ELU EPT1901 c/w with router attachment and a couple of sets of spare blades, full manuals etc. Also a couple of Record Roller stands. GWO, just needs a bit of tlc

Got to be worth a couple of hundred of anyone's money. Near Norwich. Anyone interested email me the dot wanderer at tesco dot net

Reply to
The Wanderer