FS: Axminster morticer

I have for sale an Axminster Perform morticing machine. Bought about a year ago for a project which didn't materialise - it's never been used and its space is more valuable to me than its company. All as standard, with 1/2" chisel and drill chuck.

£50. Buyer collects or I would deliver within reasonable driving distance of home (Brighton).

Anyone interested?

Reply to
Norman Billingham