Friggin' laptops!

I've had a Dell.. useless thing..

Two S/Hand Tosh's and they've been fine:))

Reply to
tony sayer

Latest Apple notebook uses a magnetically attached power connector. Of course Apple's no longer use floppy discs.

Reply to
Adrian C

Sounds like at leas one company has realised that there's a problem! Might just consider an Apple for that reason alone. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Hello Tim,

Sounds like you know your stuff with pc 's. We are a Laptop Repair Centre & work silently as a Laptop Repair Centre for Computer Businesses accross the UK It might be worth having a look at

or call us on 0800 043 2524 maybe we could be a good plan B for you should any laptops (PC or Mac) repairs need a second attempt within economical value of course.

Kind Regards

Gem

Reply to
gem

Is the 'phone number as accurate as the URL?

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

What the L is missing. ;-) sign of a no good tradesman.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I could do with

to change a washer

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I have just sent my Acer back with an identical experience ... under warranty fortunately

Reply to
Hzatph

I could do with

to restore my hymen.