Fridge Freezer Problem

Hi

Can anyone offer advice as to what may be wrong with my 2year old Tricity Bendix Fridge Freezer. Its a fairly basic model with no auto defrost or other fancy features like that.

Problem is its only cooling down to about 14 degrees in the fridge compartment. The freezer compartment is staying cold enough (ice-cubes OK etc). There was a big ice build-up at the back of the fridge compartment - mainly where the thermocouple pipe is attached. I tried defrosting it but the ice is forming again very quickly. The door is sealing properly all round. seal is in perfect condition.

The Compressor seems to be getting very hot - not sure if that's normal.

I would appreciate any useful advice.

Thanks

Will

Reply to