Fridge freezer not cold enough

Fingers crossed.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Evil never dies Adam. I know quite a bit about domestic refrigeration. It is old knowledge but is more than some of the poster here know.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Not unknown, to paint a fridge to match the rest.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

No, that's Winnie Mandela's victims.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I think it's done rather well, buy her a new one you cheapskate.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

A few have said this - what's the reason? We have frost free in our current house and our last house and have had no problem. The one frost free fridge we had to replace had a failed thermostat (can happen to any fridge) and we replaced the whole fridge with a better brand because we hated the internal layout anyway.

Reply to
funkyoldcortina

Reliability.

Reply to
Huge

And they can cost more to fix. A basic freezer is really simple and there are few things to go wrong. A frost-free freezer has heater(s), fan(s), control electronics etc.

Reply to
Mark