Fridge freezer, Miele or Hotpoint

Tell me why Siemens makes components radar sets wind turbines and gas turbines...?

And Apple make apple trees...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Still over =A3500. I just dont see the point.

NT

Reply to
NT

Hotpoint are on my "avoid list" after a fridge freezer only lasted 5 years. The thermostat failed and it wasn't economical to replace it. The Bosch fridge freezer which I had previously only lasted 5 years and suffered the same fault. I'm now using a Beko appliance and seeing if that lasts more than 5 years!

I don't understand how a thermostat should fail so soonconsidering everything is solid state and there are no moving parts. Electronic temperature controllers should be designed to be reliable over many years, not just 5.

Reply to
Mr. Benn