Freud Jigsaw or alternative

Anyone got any experience - good or bad - of the Freud FJ85 jigsaw at £90 or Casals tools generally? I'm looking for something that'll stand up to intermittent heavy use, has keyless blade change and uses bayonet fitting blades. Any alternatives I should consider?

Freud's website doesn't mention power tools and Talleres-Casals seems to have disappeared.

TIA,

Mike

Reply to
mike

Well spoken of, haven't used one myself.

Personally I like the round-body Bosch jigsaws that are made for them in Switzerland, by Scintilla. Very low vibration (good balance) which is a really nice feature you don't appreciate until you've tried it.

-- Klein bottle for rent. Apply within.

Reply to
Andy Dingley