Freud Jigsaw or alternative

Anyone got any experience - good or bad - of the Freud FJ85 jigsaw at 90 or Casals tools generally? I'm looking for something that'll stand up to intermittent heavy use, has keyless blade change and uses bayonet fitting blades. Any alternatives I should consider?
Freud's website doesn't mention power tools and Talleres-Casals seems to have disappeared.
TIA,
Mike
On 23 Dec 2003 15:15:30 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (mike) wrote:

Well spoken of, haven't used one myself.
Personally I like the round-body Bosch jigsaws that are made for them in Switzerland, by Scintilla. Very low vibration (good balance) which is a really nice feature you don't appreciate until you've tried it.
-- Klein bottle for rent. Apply within.