French Door UPVC - Hinge Bolts

I have just realised after comparing my french door with some replacement windows that they are lacking any form of "Hinge Bolts" so are vulnerable to having the hinge pins knocked out.

I am wondering if I carefully make a dimensioned sketch of the sections then I might be able to select some appropriate parts.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

You could possibly weld some pins onto the hinges for a neat solution.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Bob