Free to a good home !

Illyama 17" auto ranging svga monitor in good working order - about to go to the tip unless someone wants to collect it from Bromley in the next week or so. Also several keyboards, mice, i/o cards, boxes of odd cables, transformers, drawer of components, telephone instruments, and any other junk (sorry valuables !) I can foist off on you while you are here ! It all is either taken by you or goes to the tip !!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Try these !

here in the North East of England, I have got rid of loads of stuff this last week and also requested items.... Let's recycle NOT tip.

Reply to
the_constructor

Do you have a local Freecycle Group:

's a brilliant way to get rid of this sort of stuff without filling up the landfill.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Dunbar

Verily it is. I'm picking up a 20' alloy ladder soon!

Reply to
Mike Barnard