Free text Usenet

Helps if you understand German.

Reply to
Sailor

We've been here before.

That appears to be Albasani under another label. I've used them before; my current ISP has a news server.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Vir Campestris wrote

Ah well, I'll have to carry on using my current free server.

Reply to
Sailor

I have accounts with them, AO and Eternal September. Sadly it seems not to be possible to get messages from all at the same time in the same folders intelligently so nothing is missing. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I used to do that by running my own newsserver (INND), in which case you can pull in articles from multiple newsservers into a single newsspool, and feed postings out to mutliple newsservers.

It may be that some news readers can do the same, or maybe leafnode can (I've never used it myself).

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I use leafnode with multiple servers, it works fine.

Reply to
cl