Free: Tap reseater tool

Having a clear-out. Monument tap reseating tool, :

Brand new in packaging, very unlikely to ever be used by me. It'll be in the bin at 7pm today, so follow up here if you want it.

If you are a cunt, dont bother replying (you know who you are). Oh, no overseas postage, come on, dont take the piss, I dont mind a couple of quid postage, but filling an extra line on the address, well, that's wasting my time!

Anyone local to Blaby, Leics, can come and collect.

Ta Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

I would not say no if its going spare ;-)

(happy to refund postage)

Reply to
John Rumm

No probs, it's yours. Still at Wxxxxxxxd, Sxx 3xx?

If so, it'll be posted tomorrow.

Reply to
A.Lee

Yup, that's the one.

Ta. Shall I paypal you something for postage?

Reply to
John Rumm

No, it'll only be £2 tops, not a problem.

Reply to
A.Lee

Can you send it to me and I'll forward it on to john? (If John's happy with that)

I have a hissing tap at work which I keep meaning to sort out

I used to have a reseating tool somewhere, but it seems to have developed legs

Reply to
geoff

Does that translate as "I'll get one of the lads to sort it out before sending the reseater on to John":-) ?

Reply to
ARW

Yup, fine by me...

Reply to
John Rumm

What do you think I employ them for?

Less of this sexism - I might get one of the wimmins to do it

Reply to
geoff

To do whatever you tell them to?

Fair enough.